The MAGMA OCEAN Collection features G-SHOCK‚Äôs symbolic shades of black and red as base colors ‚Äì highlighted with brilliant rose gold and yellow gold accents to celebrate the 35th anniversary. Just as the colors evoke the memory of the magma ocean that covered the planet during its formation, the collection also nods to G-SHOCK‚Äôs heritage while declaring Casio‚Äôs commitment to continually create valued G-SHOCK models for years to come. First introduced in 1993, this latest FROGMAN model marks the timepiece‚Äôs 25th anniversary with a stylized frog placed throughout. The model also comes equipped with the collection‚Äôs advanced diver technology, which includes Tough Solar ‚Äì providing a high-capacity solar-charging system to withstand long outdoor excursions. The watch is also capable of storing Log Data for up to 10 diving logs, as well as displaying moon data, three levels of tide graphs and automatic radio wave reception.
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, afterglow
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer, progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.