2018 will mark 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in 1983. To mark the occasion, CASIO is releasing the DW5750E to bring back the look of a historical favorite under a back-to-original-basics theme. The DW5700C was originally released in 1987 as the first basic G-SHOCK model with a round design. It was not sold domestically in Japan, but it could be seen on the wrists of famous musicians around the globe, ultimately making the DW5700C a classic worldwide hit. This model has been reissued a number of times in the past as well to mark special G-SHOCK occasions. The design and other aspects of the original models have been reproduced for this new version. Basic model functions include stopwatch and timer, along with EL backlight and more.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.