The evolution of operability, functionality and display performance continues with the EDIFICE Black Label EQWA1100CD-1A. A dual-layer chronograph equipped with smart access raises the bar for ease of use via an electronic crown. This screw-locking crown controls various operations such as home city setting, DST and time adjustment. A center hand chronograph equipped with lap mode provides precision timing of events and a large disk indicator installed between a cut-out in the upper & lower dial layers permits easy confirmation of the current watch mode. Black stainless steel band analog watch with a black face.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)\r\n Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate\r\n Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for the Chinese calibration signal)\r\n Manual receive function\r\n Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC\r\n Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time\r\n 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.