G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new models in semi-transparent colors.
The base model is the original square face DW-5600 whose see-through materials and solid design make it a favorite on the street and casual fashion scenes.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.