Introducing the latest new addition to the GRAVITYMASTER series of watches which are conceived and developed as aviation timepieces.This new model features a new type of World Time function that is designed with international pilots in mind. In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the dial at 9 o‚Äôclock.Other pilot-friendly functions include a large button at 9 o‚Äôclock that can be used to trigger a 60-second continuous bearing or temperature sensor reading with a single press. Also, a high-luminosity LED display light enables reading of display information even in the dark.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Hand Indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.