The GRAVITYMASTER series of watches were conceived and developed as aviation timepieces with pilot-friendly functions. A large button located at 9 o‚Äôclock can be used to trigger a 60-second continuous bearing or temperature sensor reading with a single press. High-luminosity LED display light enables reading of display information even in the dark, and in addition to displaying the time in your current location, a second time can be indicated by the 9 o‚Äôclock dial.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Hand Indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.