Introducing the vintage black and gold series of Master of G, known for delivering special functions designed to operate under severe environments in the sky, on land and out at sea. All models are bathed in brand black and accented by gold and beige bezel, hour numerals, hour and minute hands. Designed with the image of tools and machinery in mind, representing the core mechanics that play a crucial role in the day-to-day life of pilots, crew members and the world's toughest professionals.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Fly-back Function
- Hands move away from LCD screen during measurements
- Twin Sensor
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.