The evolution of the iconic G-SHOCK Master of G FROGMAN has surfaced. Designed in close consultation with dive rescue teams, the new FROGMAN features a number of truly indispensable functions. A new Triple Sensor featuring a digital compass with auto horizontal correction, the first ever depth gauge with .1m intervals measuring to a depth of 80 meters and thermometer combined with an high-brightness LED backlight, Dive Timer/Log and ISO 200-meter water resistance highlight the professional precision of this diver's timepiece. A shock resistant DLC-coated stainless steel case with screw-lock back case and sapphire crystal pay homage to G-SHOCK's ethos of Absolute Toughness and a supple carbon fiber insert band with extra length provide a secure, yet comfortable fit & feel against the wrist or over a wetsuit.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Depth Guage Measuring range: 0.0 to 80.0 m (0 to 262.5 ft) Measuring unit: 0.1 m (0.5 ft) Measurement Duration: up to 6 hours
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.