The GWNQ1000 GULFMASTER comes equipped with four sensors, designed to provide vital information about constantly changing ocean conditions to coast guard crews who respond to emergency situations on rough seas. In addition to being the first G-SHOCK analog model equipped with a depth sensor, the watch also comes equipped with a barometric pressure sensor that can be used to predict upcoming weather changes, a temperature sensor that detects the change of air and water temperature, as well as a digital compass that can be used to determine wind and tide direction. An auto-level correction function detects the angle of the watch during digital compass readings and compensates accordingly to ensure correct readings while aboard a rocking boat.
- Shock Resistant
- Double LED light LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow) LED backlight fot the digital display Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.