Harley-Davidson Men's Six-Hand Chronograph Watch, Amber Plated Finish 78B148
Built to endure, whatever the challenge, Harley-Davidson® Timepieces by Bulova reflect the uncompromising pursuit of excellence of two of America’s most honored companies. Founded in Milwaukee in 1903, Harley-Davidson® continues to produce the world’s most acclaimed motorcycles. Bulova, established in New York City in 1875, enjoys international renown for timepieces of superior quality and precision. Drawing on more than 200 years of exceptional craftsmanship, these proud American companies have joined forces to create a collection of watches with the strength, style and durability worthy of both great names.
Face Color: Black, Band Type: Strap, Band Material: Leather, Case: Stainless Steel, Dial Type: Analogue, Construction: 50m/165 ft (5 ATM). 2 year warranty through Bulova.
- Harley-Davidson® Men's Six-Hand Chronograph Amber Watch
- 2 Year Warranty through Bulova
- Tumbled amber ion-plated stainless steel case and black buffalo grain leather strap
- Multi-layer black dial with applied markers and textured bezel ring with luminous numerals
- Luminous tipped amber hands and black second hand with signature H-D counterweight
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.