Luminox Men's Navy Seal 3500 Series Black Rubber Band Black Dial Quartz Analog Watch - XS.3501.BO
Luminox Men's Navy Seal 3500 Series Black Rubber Band Black Dial Quartz Analog Watch - XS.3501.BO. Luminox has been the watch of choice for professionals like Navy SEALs expert counter-terrorism operative Scott Cassell the US Coast Guard law enforcement divers and many more for the past 25 years. For a professional diving watch it is critical and can even be the difference between life and death that the time is visible in any and all conditions be it night diving deep diving diving in poor visibility or wreck diving. The Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures that all its watches have easy and immediate readability and are Always Visible constantly glowing for up to 25 years.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Luminox
- Model Number: XS.3501.BO
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial Window Material Type: Hardened mineral crystal
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Buckle
- Case Material: Carbonox
- Case Back: Stainless steel case back
- Case Diameter: 45 millimeters
- Band Material: Genuine Rubber
- Band Length: Men's Standard
- Case Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Band Color: Black
- Dial color: Black
- Calendar: Date
- Functions: Date Hour Minute Second
- Special Features: Luminox self-powered illumination Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Water Resistant Depth: 200 Meters
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.