Luminox Navy SEAL - 3503
Navy SEAL Series
Luminox has been the watch of choice for professionals like Navy SEALs, expert counter-terrorism operative Scott Cassell, the US Coast Guard, law enforcement divers and many more for the past 25 years. For a professional diving watch, it is critical and can even be the difference between life and death, that the time is visible in any and all conditions, be it night diving, deep diving, diving in poor visibility or wreck diving. The Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures that all its watches have easy and immediate readability, and are Always Visible constantly glowing for up to 25 years.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Double security gasket, crown protected
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.