From the G-SHOCK MR-G flagship lineup, comes a new kurozonae theme model. Since ancient times, kurozonae has given military weapons a distinctive uniform black color that has been a symbol of strength and power, and the distinctive black coloring on the exterior finish and the face of this model reflects this image. The black metal is finished in a way that makes its dark and light facets resemble the fine gradations seen in black ink paintings. The bezel is made of COBARION¬Æ, a Japan-developed cobalt base alloy that is twice as hard as stainless steel and has a shine that is equal to that of platinum. High-level cutting and polishing technology is used to carefully shape and polish each individual bezel to a level of never-before-possible hardness and elegance.This new model is designed to receive time calibration signals, GPS satellite signals, and Bluetooth¬Æ, all of which can be used to correct the current time setting for outstanding accuracy. Timeless traditional Japanese beauty plush the latest in advanced innovative technology combine to create the next generation in fashionable, full-metal timekeeping.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Tough Solar
- GPS Signal Reception
- Time-calibration (auto,* manual); acquisition of position information (manual)
Watch Sizing Guides
Make It Personal
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.