The MTGB1000D-1A keeps accurate time anywhere in the world using the Connected Engine module, which connects to a time server via a paired smartphone or using radio wave time-calibration signals. The watch connects to the G-SHOCK Connected smartphone app to enable the user to easily set the world time and alarms from the app.
The model also comes with premium features such as G-SHOCK‚Äôs Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping Technology, which provides accurate timekeeping virtually anywhere via radio signals from up to six different transmitters worldwide. The MTGB1000d-1A also features a sapphire crystal to protect against scratching and tough solar technology. The watch also comes equipped with standard G-SHOCK technology of 200M water resistance and shock resistance, in addition to dual dial world time (up to 300 cities selectable within the app), a full auto Super Illuminator LED light, stopwatch and countdown timer, daily alarm, and full auto calendar ‚Äì all in a 51.92mm case.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany)
- 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan)
- 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.