The MT-G, Metal Twisted G-Shock, is a completely refined G-SHOCK series crafted at Casio's Yamagata factory in Japan for select premium styles. Meticulously assembled from materials and components made entirely in-house, the elegance of a luxury timepiece is combined with a rugged performance chronograph to take you across oceans and continents. The stainless steel covering with gold accents of the MT-G employs G-SHOCK's advanced Core Guard Structure, resin and alpha Gel¬Æ to ensure mechanical integrity, coupled with LED-infused Tough Movement for ongoing precision. Multi-Band 6 atomic timekeeping ensures accuracy through radio-controlled time/date updates from global transmitting stations, along with Triple G Resist for shock, gravitational drop and centrifugal force resistance. The MT-G is the epitome of modern wrist couture.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.