This new addition to the PRO TREK Multi-Field line comes with a highly readable STN LCD that enhances readability. A silicon band provides a better fit to the wrist and the large rotary bezel creates a design that is bold, even for a PRO TREK model
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
Manual receive function
Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft)
Measuring unit: 1 m (5ft)
Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
Auto log data (High/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent and descent)
Trek log data (up to 14 records of high/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent and descent of particular treks)
Others: Relative altitude readings (–3,000 to 3,000 m), Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes. 1 second for first 3 minutes only.
Watch Sizing Guides
Why Shop with Us?
- FREE BATTERY: Your first battery change is on us!
- WE CAN FIX IT: We have a full-service repair shop to help with all your watch needs.
- THE PERFECT FIT: All watches purchased from Time After Time get FREE link adjustments for life!
- TRUSTWORTHY: We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and offer the full manufacturers warranty.