Sixers Official Rules
“Sixers VIP Experience Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”)
Official RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NO ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION WITH SPONSOR REQUIRED. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 16, 2017 and ends at 4:59:59 PM ET on December 16, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Delaware, who reside within a 75-mile radius of the Wells Fargo Center (3601 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19148), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of the Philadelphia 76ers L.P. (“76ers”), Time After Time (“Sponsor”), the National Basketball Association, POV Sports Marketing and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, visit www.TimeAfterTimeWatches.com/Sixers (the “Website”) and follow the online instructions to submit an entry. You must enter your first and last name, zip code (no P.O. boxes accepted), telephone number, email address and date of birth. Upon registering, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry” or “Entry”) and will have the opportunity to share the Promotion with others via your social media account. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Promotion Period.
A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion.
All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified.
HOW TO EARN ADDITIONAL SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES: There are two (2) ways to earn additional Sweepstakes Entries throughout the Promotion Period.
- Entrants will be able to earn additional Sweepstakes Entries sharing via social media A picture a photo of a watch, PANDORA Jewelry, and Alex And Ani Jewelry tagging Time After Times social media links and #ShowUsYourTAT. Limit of up to twenty (20) additional Sweepstakes Entries per person for the length of the Promotion Period.
- Social Media LIKE: You will also be able to earn an additional Sweepstakes Entries by clicking to like Time After Time on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. The additional Sweepstakes Entry will only be awarded upon first time click on the Facebook Like button featured on the Sign Up Page of the Website . Limit of one (1) additional Sweepstakes Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: On or about December 20, 2017, the Administrator will conduct one (1) electronic randomized drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select One (1) potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email within one (1) business day of winner selection. The potential winner will be required to verbally accept the Grand Prize within forty-eight (48) hours, or the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Neither Sponsor nor the Promotion Parties are responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving the initial prize notification. Once a potential winner notification is confirmed by Sponsor, the potential winner will be sent all game day information. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone notification is not confirmed by Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if a potential winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter.
- PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion as outlined below:
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of one prize package for two (2) (winner and one (1) guests). Prize package includes:
- Opportunity for the winner and one (1) guest to attend 76ers game at the Wells Fargo Arena with court side seats.
- Two (2) Gift Bags
- Two (2) Food and drinks at the game (must be 21 and older to drink)
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize: $2,000.00
GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to/from Wells Fargo, are solely the responsibility of the prize winners and their guests. All minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating. Winner guests must attend the game on the date specified or Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner, no alternate dates available.
Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. All specifics of the Grand Prize will be at Sponsor’s discretion. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. If Winner and guests cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
- RELEASES: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor, 76ers (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, shareholders, insurers and assigns) the Promotion Parties, the National Basketball Association, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, members, shareholders, and insurers (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising out of participation in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity; or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. All winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The Released Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, all winners grant to Sponsor, the Philadelphia 76ers L.P., and the National Basketball Association, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are neither responsible nor liable for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury, or loss (including death) to persons or property of any kind, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and the Released Parties shall not have any liability to any Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on any prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of such prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. No substitution of a prize is offered, no transfer of a prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given.
Winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by January 1, 2018 to: Sixers VIP Sweepstakes Winners List Request, Time After Time. 130 Almshouse Rd. Suite 600, Richboro, PA 18954.
- LIABILITY. EACH ENTRANT: (1) ACKNOWLEDGES ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREES TO ADHERE TO AND BE BOUND BY THEM; (2) ASSUMES ALL RISK, RESPONSIBILITY, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL BODILY INJURY OR DEATH OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, INCLUDING ANY BODILY INJURY OR DEATH TO ANOTHER PERSON, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (3) AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS 76ERS, THE NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION, TIME AFTER TIME, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND/OR MEMBERS (“RELEASED PARTIES”), THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES AND DAMAGES TO PROPERTY OR PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH, INCURRED OR CAUSED BY ENTRANT OR ENTRANT’S REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE OPERATION OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE PROMOTION; (4) AGREES THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND (5) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER LEGAL COSTS, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SPONSOR: Time After Time, 130 Almshouse Rd. Suite.600 Richboro, PA 18954